Get single item or purchase PREMIUM ACCESS
You will pay less than $1 per product with Premium Access
A Marquee is a small section of text in the browser that moves across the screen, from right to left or left to right. You can place the Marquee Text Widget for Adobe Muse as many times you want per page to create your own message or design.
Marquees are very useful to immediately draw user’s attention. You can fit a large text in a small space, with no need of scrolling. You can modify the size, the color and the font family, choose how fast the text moves and the orientation among other features.
MAIN FEATURES OF MARQUEE TEXT
- Very easy to use.
- Just add widget to your workspace and customize text, color, background, font, padding and size.
- Compatible with almost all browsers.
- Control number of repetitions, marquee speed, orientation and more.
- Place multiple marquees per page.
- Fixed alignment bug in mobile devices.
HOW DOES IT WORK
- Add widget into Muse workspace.
- Select desired settings.
- If you want infinite loop, leave counter value to 0. Otherway, select number of repetitions.
- Select orientation: right to left (default) or left to right.
- Higher speed value means slower text transition. Slower speed value moves it faster.
- If you want to use a non standard font, you should convert your font into a web font. Learn how to do it here.