UPDATE: 25th May 2018
ZIMA Development S.L. (from now own ZIMA) is the owner of Responsive Muse and responsible of this site, which provides the following services:
- Resources for Adobe Muse
- Web design and development
- Online marketing
SENDING AND REGISTRATION OF PERSONAL DATA
We need your personal data to contact and receive information about the services provided by ZIMA. Likewise, if you do not provide these personal data or not to accept this data protection policy, it implies the impossibility of subscribing, registering or receiving information from such services.
The data we gather will be incorporated into the information systems ownership of Zima Development SL with registered address at Avenida de Pumarín, 38, 5 B, – 33011 – Oviedo – Asturias- Spain. We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
The user who sends the information to ZIMA is solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data included, exonerating ZIMA any responsibility in this regard. ZIMA is not responsible for the veracity of the information that is not of own elaboration and which is indicated by another source, and therefore does not assume any responsibility as to hypothetical damages that could be caused by the use of such information.
WHAT INFORMATION ZIMA GATHERS AND HOW WE USE IT
We need your personal data to do the following:
- To identify you when you log in.
- To offer you support whenever you contact us with an issue.
- To send you newsletters with updates of our products, offers, latest news and other information related to our services.
- To take payments and give refunds.
- To manage billing and taxes.
Here are the types of information that we gather:
- INFORMATION THAT YOU GIVE US
- FREE USER. A free user is a user that downloads a free product from our site. The personal data required to download a free product are: first name, last name and email. Creating an account in our system is compulsory to download any product.
- PAID USER. A paid user is a user that has purchased one of our products or services. Personal data and billing details are required to purchase a product: first name, last name, email, address, ZIP code, city, province/state and country. Data such as phone number, ID/VAT are optional. Creating an account in our system is compulsory to download any product.
- AUTOMATIC INFORMATION
Like many sites, we use “cookies,” and we obtain certain types of information when your web browser accesses responsive-muse.com or advertisements and other content served by or on behalf of responsive-muse.com on other websites.
We do not store any credit card information. We instead rely on the secure third-party payment processor Redsys and PayPal.
For how long do we store your data?
For billing purposes, we will store the data of users that have purchased products for the period of time required to meet legal or regulatory requirements. You can delete your data at any time by exercising your rights as explained below.
With who do we share your data?
If you wish to cancel your newsletter subscription, you can contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) or you can unsubscribe from our list yourself by clicking the “Unsubscribe” button that you will find at the bottom of every newsletter.
EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
We recognize your rights of access, rectification, cancellation, opposition and your rights to transparent information, to erasure, to restriction of processing and to data portability.
Which means you have the right to:
- Be informed about how your personal information is being used
- Access the personal information we hold about you.
- Request the correction of inaccurate personal information we hold about you.
- Request we delete your data.
- Stop receiving our newsletters, which you can also do on your own whenever you receive a newsletter.
- Request the transfer or port elements of your data to another service provider.
- Be forgotten, to eliminate any trace of data.
- Complain to your data protection regulator in your country.
You may direct your communications and exercise your rights to email@example.com
ARE CHILDREN ALLOWED TO USE RESPONSIVE-MUSE.COM?
Responsive Muse (therefore, ZIMA) does not sell products for children. If you are under age of consent in your country, you may use our site only with the involvement of a parent or a guardian. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of under age of consent without the consent of their parent’s or guardian.
ZIMA reserves the right to modify the present policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence as well as to industry practices. In such cases, ZIMA will make it clear on responsive-muse.com website or by some other means of contact such as email, so you will be able to review the changes before continuing using the website.
RESPONSIVE MUSE | ZIMA DEVELOPMENT S.L. | CIF: B74414673 | Avda. Pumarín, 38, 5B – 33011 Oviedo – Asturias – Spain | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Phone: 605404185 | Registro Mercantil Asturias: Tomo 4216, Libro 0, Folio 97, Sección 8, Hoja AS 50236, Inscripción 1ª