Terms and Conditions
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully.
- By downloading our free or premium widgets and templates you agree to:
- Subscribe to our newsletter.
The aim of our newletter service is to keep our customers and visitors updated about new software releases or new service offerings. The subscription to our newsletter service is not mandatory. The frequency of the newsletter issues will be at most monthly, unless serious security concerns about one of our software programmes will force us to do otherwise.
- Subscribe to our newsletter.
- You can use any item purchased in Responsive-Muse.com for personal and commercial use.
- By purchasing a single item, you get 90 days of support starting from the purchase date. After the expiry date, an additional payment will be required to get support for that product.
- When you purchase Premium Access, you will get support and updates as long as your subscription is active.
- Do not resell or distribute our templates or widgets online in any format. Our items cannot be used in a product offered for sale where the items contribute to the core value of the product being sold.
- You can use our products to create more than one unique end product. Buy purchasing our products you get a “multi-use” license, which means that you can use them as many times as you want.
- We always try our best to develop our products, update them and support our clients, but we provide our software as is without warranty of any kind either express or implied.
- If you experience any damage, hacker or spammer attack or another kind of problem in your website, you are free to inform us and we will try to update our product avoiding security breach, but we are not responsible of any of the problems.
Refund and Returns
Due to the digital and easily replicable nature of themes and widgets, we unfortunately can not offer refunds unless the product does not verifiably function the way it was designed or specified to. In cases such as this, Responsive Muse will first provide unrelenting support to rectify any anomalies and issues, but in the event a solution can not be found, a refund will then be offered. Check our complete Refund Policy here.
By purchasing this plan you will access all our widgets and templates for a fixed price during 6 months or 1 year.
WHAT DO YOU GET WITH THIS PLAN?
- All our Widget Library.
You can download our Muse Online Shop, add Facebook and Disqus Comments or any other widget from our library to help you design your Adobe Muse Website.
- Download all our Templates.
Save time designing your website by downloading one of our Adobe Muse Templates.
- Free Updates during purchased period.
You will have free updates during 6 months or 1 year. You can download all the widgets that are updated during these period from your Account in Responsive Muse. All the new widgets published during these periods will also be included in your plan, with no extra fees.
- Priority Support.
If you decide to become a Premium User, you will have priority support. You can get help in our Support Forum, submit a ticket or contact us by mail. When you purchase Premium Access, you will get support and updates as long as your subscription is active.
Since you can download all our widgets and templates minutes after your purchase is complete and use them forever, we do not offer a refund for Premium Access under no circumstances.
NOTE: this plan will not give you access to WordPress Converter. It requires a different plan
Muse to WordPress Converter
We do not offer refund for Muse to WordPress Converter after three days from the purchase date.
If you need to request an Invoice, please contact Responsive Muse at email@example.com and we will provide it to you.
We reserve the sole right to unsubscribe users / visitors from or newsletter service, without notice . We will do so with any subscriber we deem registered with fake data.
We will not communicate / spread / publish or otherwise give away your address. You’ll be able to change your subscription settings or to delete it alltogether anytime.
Delete your data
You can use our contact form anytime if you do not want to receive more emails from us.
This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control.
What Are Cookies
For more general information on cookies see the Wikipedia article on HTTP Cookies…
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of the this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The Cookies We Set
This site offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribed/unsubscribed users.
When you submit data to through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
Third Party Cookies
This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.
For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
Hopefully that has clarified things for you and as was previously mentioned if there is something that you aren’t sure whether you need or not it’s usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our site. However if you are still looking for more information then you can contact us through one of our preferred contact methods.
For the purpose of the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13th, on Protection of Personal Data, Zima Development S.L. (ZIMA Development CIF: B74414673) informs the User that he / she is the owner of personal data files registered in the R.G.P.D. (General Registry of Data Protection) in which your data is incorporated and is treated, in order to provide the requested services and send you information about our company that may be of your interest.
RESPONSIVE MUSE | ZIMA DEVELOPMENT S.L. | CIF: B74414673 | Avda. Pumarín, 38, 5B – 33011 Oviedo – Asturias – Spain | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Phone: 605404185