As after buying our product you can use it indefinitely, we are obliged to have this Refund Policy.
We believe you should be completely satisfied with our products and services. For this reason, we request our clients to make sure that our products meet your needs before purchasing.
By placing an order for any of our products, you indicate that you have read this refund policy and that you agree with and fully accept the terms of this refund policy. If you do not agree with or fully accept the terms of this refund policy, we ask that you do not place an order with us.
- We do not offer refunds or exchanges due to a change of mind. If you are unsure, it is the “buyers” responsibility to ask Responsive Muse questions before purchasing. To make sure the item is suitable for your project and is compatible.
- The technology market is fast paced and driven by change, so unfortunately, we sometimes have to discontinue widgets. If the technology becomes obsolete or we are unable to redo a widget because it depends on third parties, we will not offer a refund as Responsive Muse shall not be held responsible.
Refund Under Exceptional Circumstances
We understand, however, that exceptional circumstances may occur due to the nature of the products we supply, so please, get acquainted with our Refund Policy before you order our software to avoid dissatisfaction after the purchase.
Due to the digital and easily replicable nature of themes and widgets, we unfortunately cannot offer refunds unless the product does not verifiably function the way it was designed or specified to. In cases such as this, Responsive Muse will first provide unrelenting support to rectify any anomalies and issues, but in the event a solution can not be found, a refund will then be offered. Buyers must help the Support Team and provide as much proof as needed.
IMPORTANT: we only process refunds when our product is experiencing a bug. It is important to distinguish between bug and feature.
Difference between bug and feature.
Feature: When you buy a product and you want us to add some extra behaviour.
- When you want us to add a new functionality
- When you want us to extend or modify an existing feature.
- When you ask us to create new color, size, etc. Settings.
E.g. You have bought one of our widgets that only shows the date of an event, but you want it to show the time too.
Bug: When you buy a product and you cannot make it work and you are sure there is a problem on our side.
- When you see a failure in a web browser that does not happen in other web browsers.
- If something stops working after a widget/template update.
- Contact us if your case is not listed here and you still think there is a bug in your product.
E.g. Widget Works with Chrome but does not work with Safari.
In exceptional cases, where the line between bug and feature is not clear, The Responsive Muse Team will solely consider the option of refund worth the purchased value with shop credit.
- When you experience an unexpected conflict between our widgets and other third party vendors.
How to proof your Exceptional Circumstances?
Buyers must provide the Support Team all the marks required in order to recieve a coupon or a refund:
- Order ID.
- URL where you have uploaded our product.
- Screenshots of the problems encountered.
- Muse file and all assets.
- If needed, a screen recording using our product.
- Fluent communication in English between Support Team and user.
- Any other requirement the Support Team asks you.
Users are required to test and give feedback during all process, following the Support Team instructions.
If the widget or template is broken or not compatible through fault of our own, and the user provides enough proof and we cannot offer a solution in a reasonable period, you are qualified to receive a refund.
What does a refund imply?
We would like to remind you that all our users get updates and support forever with each purchase. If you wish for a refund, you will not benefit from this anymore.
Once we have accepted your refund request, we can offer you two ways of recieveing your money back: Money or shop credit.
Why should you choose shop credit instead of money refund?
Shop Credit: You will receive a coupon code worth full value of your purchase.
Money: Responsive Muse will discount the payment gateway fees or any other cost related to your order.
Muse to WordPress Converter Product
We do not offer refund for Muse to WordPress Converter after three days from the purchase date.
The cancellation of this service has a cost of $5.
If this service is cancelled before 3 days, you will receive shop credit in coupon codes for the value of your subscription (minus cancellation fee)
Premium Access Product
Since you can download all our widgets and templates minutes after your purchase is complete and use them forever, we do not offer a refund for Premium Access under no circumstances.