Redirect your website’s visitors to a different URL according to their country. You may be interested in showing a specific content to visitors from English speaking countries or redirecting your Spanish speaking visitors to a specific URL. This is the easiest way to show filtered content to a specific audience from a country or language group.
This Muse widget is easy to use. You can drop multiple widgets per page, pointing to different URLs, but you should never pass 1000 API requests in 24 hours. Take into account that when you add a widget to a page, it will use one request each time a page loads. We recommend looking at rate limits for more information.
MAIN WIDGET FEATURES
- Disable areas on your website for specific countries.
- Show or hide content to your users based on their IP or location.
- Filter out bot traffic.
HOW DOES IT WORK
- Place the widget into your Muse workspace.
- Set up 2 chars country code (ISO 2 code).
- Add a redirection URL.
- When visitors from the selected countries visit your website, they will be automatically redirected to destination URL that you have added.
- Added new .mulib file compatible with https websites.