Content Locker Free
Get single item or purchase PREMIUM ACCESS
You will pay less than $1 per product with Premium Access
The Social content locking widget can boost your social traffic. It is wise to do anything that increases Facebook and twitter fans. Many bloggers are using this to get more and more shares so give people a reason why they need to click the social buttons!
The Content Locker Free simply requires a user to share on one of the major social platforms in order to gain access to the locked content. A clever way to put your website to another level and increase your social engagement.
This Adobe Muse widget allows you to automatically hide any content to users until they share it on Facebook and/or Twitter. It supports multiple backgrounds and text colors, it also lets you choose what social buttons you want to include: Facebook like and Twitter share.
Main Features of Content Locker Free:
- This widget allows you to hide any content placed in a secret container rectangle.
- You can customize background color, transparency, text color, and more settings.
- You can select to show only some social buttons or all of them.
- Due to latest G+ updates, this widget does not longer support it.
Check our pro version. It is the same widget with no credits and forever updates and support.
HOW DOES IT WORK
1. Drop a new widget to Adobe Muse.
2. Select your own widget settings.
3. Select what social buttons to show.
4. Place your secret content inside widget rectangle (you will see a container below buttons)
You can use this widget for free but you can not remove widget credits (Get this free news widget at responsive-muse sentence). If you want to remove them, please, purchase Content Locker Widget Pro version.
- Secret rectangle fixed.
Please follow these instructions to download a free widget:
- Add to cart the widgets that you want to download.
- Click on the cart icon to view the widgets and “proceed to checkout”.
- Fill in the billing details to create an account and press “continue” to “place order”.
- You will receive two emails to access your account and to download the widget. You can enter your account or directly download it from the email.
Roberto (verified owner) – :
How do you even use this product? One I got my download button into invisible rectangle, I didn’t lock it, you can just click on it normaly without a problem. One more thing I really don’t understand is how to even set up your facebook and twitter with this? there’s no option for that…
muse (verified owner) – :
Any content inside rectangle should dissapear on page load as long as you don´t change ‘secret’ style applied to that container.
You do not need to set up your Facebook or Twitter account when you are using Facebook or Twitter buttons, they will share current page (browser URL).
Radhika T – :
I searched everywhere for a widget like this and you guys have it for free. Thank you, than you, THANK YOU!