Get single item or purchase PREMIUM ACCESS
You will pay less than $1 per product with Premium Access
Pinterest is the fastest growing website in history. It is like a virtual cork board that allows users to find and pin what they like. Pinterest also drives more web traffic to other sites than other Social Networks. So now it is time to think about including your Pinterest Timeline in your website.
Our Embed Pinterest Timeline Widget for Adobe Muse lets your visitors to pin your content easily and see what you are doing in Pinterest. You just need to create a personal account in Pinterest and write your username in our Adobe Muse Widget options.
Main Features of Pinterest Timeline Widget:
- Resizable widget.
- Place it in as many pages as you want.
- Just type any Pinterest username to make it work.
Note: Pinterest provides its own widget width, height and image size, you should use them along with Adobe Muse object resizing.
HOW DOES IT WORK
1. Drop widget to Adobe Muse.
2. Resize it as you need.
3. Change your Pinterest username in widget settings.
4. Change size parameters to fit your needs.
5. Leave empty API key field to be able to see map in Adobe Muse preview.
6. IMPORTANT: when uploading your website to your online server, you will need to add your Google Maps Api Key in widget settings or map will not render. Read below about how to get a free API key.
Carl – :
Fran – :
çeasy to use