Image Title Hover
Get single item or purchase PREMIUM ACCESS
You will pay less than $1 per product with Premium Access
Image Title Hover Adobe Muse Widget
Being able to easily control a widget is very important for Muse designers. With this widget, you can manually resize the size and also by using the resize default tool in Adobe Muse. Text blocks are also editable. You can use any font, format it and apply color by using the Text tool in Muse.
At first you will see an image, but when you hover, a title with a colored background will show with a smooth fade effect. You can choose the size of the border, the color and play with the opacity. Add as many widgets you want!
- Resizable and mobile compatible widget.
- Add as many graphic styles as you want.
- Manually resize image and text box.
- Customize colors, font, sizes and more!
HOW DOES IT WORK:
- Add Image title hover widget into Muse workspace.
- Resize it as you need.
- Select color, border size and opacity.
- Rename the graphic style if you are going to use different ones.
- Text boxes should not have background color, as it is the text which disappears, not the box.
- Image and text boxes should be resized the same (None or responsive width).
- If you stretch the image to browser width, the text box should be set to “responsive width”.
- If you want different widget settings for different “rectangles” you must use different graphic styles for each one of them. All widgets can use the same graphic style or each one can have a single graphic style. You just have to rename the graphic style in widgets settings and in “Graphic Style” Panel in Muse.