Adobe Muse to Wordpress Template Converter Subscription
Muse to WordPress Converter
Get single item or purchase PREMIUM ACCESS. You will pay less than $1 per product with Premium Access
When your subscription expires, you will not be able to convert more templates, but of course, you can use all your previously converted templates with no limitations.
Check more details about our Adobe Muse to WordPress template converter subscription page.
- You are required to have knowledge of WordPress and carefully read the instructions and watch all the tutorials to use The Converter.
- The created zip size should not exceed 25mb. The average zip size is usually between 2 to 4 mb, so 25mb should be more than enough.
- The converter works with responsive layouts, not adaptive.
Alpha Template Demo
Sports Template Demo
Want more details?
- Converter Subscription Page: https://responsive-muse.com/subscribe/
- Converter Documentation Page: https://responsive-muse.com/wordpress-converter-documentation/
Already a subscriber?
- Access Converter Here: https://responsive-muse.com/converter/
Why does the Converter require a subscription?
- Support: Many users do not have WordPress basic knowledge and this product generates Support messages from our clients that our team has to answer. There are also Web servers with restrictions so our users need our technicians to solve these problems.
- Server Resources:The Converter requieres a band width and resources from our server that carry costs.
- Site Changes: It is usual that the user tries several conversions of the same template after making small changes in Muse, specially while you are learning how to use the converter. This requieres accessing the Converter multiple times in different moments.
- Muse Updates: We need to check and adjust our product to the changes made by Adobe after each Muse update.
- NOTE: Regardless, any template generated with the Converter and installed into WordPress will always work, even if your subscription is expired. The subscription only affects future conversions, not the ones made before. .
|Subscription plan (months)||
3, 6, 12