These are the new features:
1. Pretty URL’s added for both free and pro versions.
2. Additional option for the back button added for both free and pro versions.
3. Advanced settings: optional scroll to anchor option when loading the single posts. Write the anchor name in the “anchorofthesinglepost” value. Leave it empty to disable it (for both free and pro versions).
4. Advanced settings: optional basepath value. Use it if your server is showing wrong image paths (for both free and pro versions).
5. Disqus comments integration added in the pro version. Just enter your Disqus shortname to configure it.
– You can check your Disqus shortname in their platform integration instructions.
– Leave the shortname field empty to disable comments.
– Configure comments appareance, moderation and a lot of other options at disqus.com
6. Share buttons added in the pro version.
– Write “current” to share the current post URL.
– Leave the field empty to disable the share button.
7. Several bug fixes.
How to use basepath advanced setting
Some servers may have problems when they are using non standard file paths. We have added a new setting to correct this issue. If you encounter this problem while using EasyBlog, you will want to use this setting.
For example, if your blog is located at https://responsive-muse.com/demos/widget-easy-blog, you will want to set basepath like: $basepath=”https://responsive-muse.com/demos/widget-easy-blog”;
You can find basepath variable around line 40 in the easyblog.php file.
Soon we will publish a new video tutorial explaining all the new features. Stay tuned!ContessaParticipantFebruary 23, 2018 at 2:55 pmPost count: 2
Am I suppose add the new basepath? or do I download again?
Yes, you need to download the widget again to use the basepath feature. You will see the basepath option in the new easyblog.php file.
During the next days we will publish a new video tutorial explaining V2 features in our Youtube channel, that will probably help!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.