A free full blogging system to create your personal blog in Adobe Muse. You can easily integrate it in Muse!
- Easy to setup, no database required.
- You can use this widget on one page or multiple URL.
- Control Panel with protected login to publish, unpublish, edit and delete blog posts.
- You need to use Easyblog in a PHP compatible server.
- Adobe Muse 2018 or up required.
Check the complete details here.
This free version includes author credits. If you want a version of Easy blog widget without credits, check Easy Blog Pro.
- Pretty URL’s added.
- Additional option for the back button added.
- Advanced settings: optional scroll to anchor option when loading the single posts. Write the anchor name in the “anchorofthesinglepost” value. Leave it empty to disable it.
- Advanced settings: optional basepath value. Use it if your server is showing wrong image paths.
- Disqus comments integration in Pro version.
- Share buttons added in Pro version.
- Several bug fixes.
How to use basepath advanced setting
Some servers may have problems when they are using non standard file paths. We have added a new setting to correct this issue. If you encounter this problem while using EasyBlog, you will want to use this setting.
For example, if your blog is located at https://responsive-muse.com/demos/widget-easy-blog, you will want to set basepath like: $basepath=”https://responsive-muse.com/demos/widget-easy-blog”;
You can find basepath variable around line 40 in the easyblog.php file.
- Small bug fix to solve missing post titles problem.