Get single item or purchase PREMIUM ACCESS. You will pay less than $1 per product with Premium Access
A full blogging system to create your personal blog in Adobe Muse. You can easily integrate it in Muse!
- Easy to setup, no database required.
- You can use this widget on one page or multiple URL.
- Control Panel with protected login to publish, unpublish, edit and delete blog posts.
- You need to use Easyblog in a PHP compatible server.
- Adobe Muse 2018 or up required.
Check the complete details here.
This premium version does not include author credits. If you want the free version of Easy blog widget with credits, check Easy Blog Free.
- Pretty URL’s added.
- Additional option for the back button added.
- Advanced settings: optional scroll to anchor option when loading the single posts. Write the anchor name in the “anchorofthesinglepost” value. Leave it empty to disable it.
- Advanced settings: optional basepath value. Use it if your server is showing wrong image paths.
- Disqus comments integration added. Just enter your Disqus shortname to configure it.
- Share buttons added.
- Several bug fixes.
How to configure Disqus
- You can check your Disqus shortname in their platform integration instructions.
- Leave the shortname field empty to disable comments.
- Configure comments appareance, moderation and a lot of other options at disqus.com
How to configure Share buttons
- Write “current” to share the current post URL.
- Leave the field empty to disable the share button.
How to use basepath advanced setting
Some servers may have problems when they are using non standard file paths. We have added a new setting to correct this issue. If you encounter this problem while using EasyBlog, you will want to use this setting.
For example, if your blog is located at https://responsive-muse.com/demos/widget-easy-blog, you will want to set basepath like: $basepath=”https://responsive-muse.com/demos/widget-easy-blog”;
You can find basepath variable around line 40 in the easyblog.php file.