Custom Content By Country
Get single item or purchase PREMIUM ACCESS. You will pay less than $1 per product with Premium Access
If you are looking to show different content based on your visitor’s country, this is the widget that you need!
Filtering content is now possible. Sometimes “customising” content for a specific audience, language group or country is necessary. It is like if you tried to access google.com from the UK, you would be redirected automatically to google.co.uk
This Adobe Muse widget allows you to redirect visitors from any country of the world to a different URL. You can add multiple widgets per page, and redirect the website to different URL, but you should never exceed 1000 API requests in 24 hours. Each widget added in a page will use 1 request each time page loads. See rate limits for more info.
MAIN WIDGET FEATURES
- Show/hide content to users based on their IP or location.
- Filter out bot traffic.
- Disable areas for specific countries.
HOW DOES IT WORK
- Add widget into Muse workspace.
- Set up 2 chars country code (ISO 2 code).
- Set up redirection URL.
- When visitors from a selected country visit your website, they will be automatically redirected to destination URL.
- Added new .mulib file compatible with https websites.