MUSEUM ONE PAGE TEMPLATE
Create your own site in a simple easy way with Museum one-page template.
Obtain a fully responsive website with an easy to edit Muse template. Edit the text and images to make the template fit for the purpose of your site and you will be ready to publish it!
This one-page template has anchor menus for smooth scrolling among sections. Background images move at a different speed creating a parallax effect. All the elements in this template are free to use for personal and commercial use, including pictures and icons.
The Sliding Boxes widget is included in this template. You can also use this widget for other projects apart from this template. You can copy it or added it to your Library and reuse it as many times as you want!
This template is only compatible with Adobe Muse 2017.0 and up.
Description of the template:
- 100% responsive.
- Anchor menu.
- Picture gallery.
- Lightbox slideshow.
- Fixed breakpoints, very easy to edit.
- Trouble-free edit the gradient overlay color and opacity of the main images of the template.
- Most items have fixed width to avoid problems with the sizes between breakpoints.
- Fixed viewport to avoid mobile problems and white margins.
- Template includes Sliding Boxes Widget.
- Free pictures for personal and commercial use from Pixabay.
- Polished and easy to edit icons. Use Font Awesome to change any of them. Find more info about this in our tutorial “How to use Font Awesome” in Adobe Muse https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwYDBU8bKh4
HOW DOES THE TEMPLATE WORK
- Purchase and Download the template
- Once download, unzip to the desired folder/location. You will find several files:
- Images folder.
- Open .muse file and you are ready to edit this template.
- Add your own texts to edit the template. Change the images or use the museum-template´s, they are free for commercial and personal use.