Get single item or purchase PREMIUM ACCESS
You will pay less than $1 per product with Premium Access
Our Accordion Widget is a useful and practical way of handling web content. You can take a large amount of information and group it into tabs. These tabs are clickable titles that open smoothly and display de hidden information. Click on the same tab and it will hide.
Using an Accordion Widget in a web designed with Adobe Muse has its benefits: You shorten the long web pages, reduce scrolling, make the pages more colourful by styling the widget and increase the users interaction.
You can use this widget for Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ), to list products or services features, group long descriptions or whatever comes in your mind to save space.
– Smooth transition.
– Place as many accordion widgets per page as you want.
– Each widget allows you from 1 to 10 tabs.
– Leave empty fields to remove not needed elements like icons or extra accordion elements.
– Select among more than 630 Icons, check icon codes in fontawesome.io/icons.
– Adapt it to browser width or resize it in breakpoints to make it 100% responsive.
HOW DOES IT WORK
1. Add Accordion Widget into Muse workspace.
2. Resize it as you want. You can use breakpoints or set it to “adapt to browser width”.
3. This widget has many customisable options: select colors, sizes, transparency, padding, fonts and more!
4. Change element icons by entering http://fontawesome.io/icon/ codes.
Example: If you want a Facebook icon in your accordion element, you should enter ‘fa-facebook’ in widget settings, as detailed in https://fontawesome.io/icon/facebook/