Home Forums Support Widget Support EasyBlog Control Panel setup ERROR (Easyblog)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    #45366 |

Good day

A great widget that I hope to eventually buy providing I can get the free version to work satisfactorily. Here are my error messages using the default easyblog.php file as provided before ANY modifying.

Upon loading the control panel page (www.classiccarracers.co.za/assets/easyblog.php)
    Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ‘&’, expecting T_VARIABLE or ‘$’ in D:\hshome\medic\classiccarracers.co.za\assets\easyblog.php on line 74
    foreach($content as $lineNumber => &$lineContent) {

If I remove the & sign on line 74

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ‘&’, expecting T_VARIABLE or ‘$’ in D:\hshome\medic\classiccarracers.co.za\assets\easyblog.php on line 188
    foreach($content as $lineNumber => &$lineContent) {

If I remove the & sign on line 188 the error does not come up as previously but instead;

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: file_put_contents() in D:\hshome\medic\classiccarracers.co.za\assets\easyblog.php on line 61
    file_put_contents($file, $contents . PHP_EOL);

Unable to get past this error message. The easyblog.php file does have full read/write access for testing purposes.

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards
    Ian

responsive-muse
    Keymaster
    #45449 |

Hi Ian,

The errors that you mention might be because of your hosting’s PHP version and because it’s configured in a way to show warnings.

Could you please tell us the PHP version?

Thank you,

Ian
    Participant
    #45530 |

Thank you for the reply. I have now requested such information from the host and will forward such information once such has been made known to me.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.