- AnonymousSeptember 28, 2016 at 11:37 pmPost count: 16
The form — as is — works nicely. I learned today, however, that we need to allow at least TWO attachments to be added for upload. There does not seem to be a way to add another upload field. Is that something that you can add? Your help will be greatly appreciated.
It is not possible at this moment to add multiple file attachments, but we note it down for a future update.
Kind regards.JamieParticipantSeptember 28, 2016 at 11:37 pmPost count: 1
I would also like the ability to add more than one attachment.
Thanks for your feedback Jamie.
I hope we can release an update soon, stay tuned!
V5 was released today!
– Bugs fixed when using multiple forms in different breakpoints.
– Multiple files submission is now allowed.
– Added a loading bar when file is uploading, you can customize its color.
– Added option to redirect to any URL after upload is succesful.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.