With this free widget you will control what URL, image, title, description and name will appear when you share your Adobe Muse pages in Facebook.
Opengraph parameters available in this widget are:
- Title: the title of your shared page that will appear in Facebook.
- URL: the URL of your shared page.
- Image URL: the URL of the image you want to appear in Facebook.
- Description: your shared link description.
- Website Name: self explained.
HOW DOES IT WORK
1 – Add widget into Muse workspace.
2 – Select desired color.
3 – Preview page and select any text to check it’s working.
Check more info about this widget here.