Keep your web users updated on your events published on Facebook. This Social Network provides a great tool to publish events. If you are the kind of person or business that has lots of events a month and you are interested in publishing them on Facebook and your website, this widget links both.
You do not need to be a Facebook Page Administrator or Editor to use this widget, so you can show the events from any Facebook Fanpage. Your clients will easily add new events on Facebook and they will automatically appear on the website with this widget.
The Facebook Event Widget adds a nice responsive table that shows up to 100 events of a fanpage. It is an event calendar that you can place in any website page designed with Adobe Muse. The widget is customizable. Apart from adding colour to it, you can order the events by date, title or description, you can show pagination or select the description length among others.
WIDGET USES & BENEFITS
- Allow your clients to easily add new events or edit old ones using Facebook platform.
- Show events from any fanpage of your area or niche.
- Improve on-page SEO by adding fresh content in your site.
- Get more people interested in your events.
- Facebook responsive event wall.
- Search events by keyword.
- Order events by date, title or description.
- Show or hide pagination and number of results per page.
- Get up to 100 events (Facebook API max value).
- Choose max description length.
- Choose if you want to show all events or just incoming ones.
HOW DOES IT WORK
- Drop widget to Adobe Muse.
- Set your Facebook page ID and Facebook Access Token.
- Customize widget as you want.
UPDATE V5 RELEASED!
- Select European or American date format.
- Choose fluid or fixed columns size.
- Bug fixes.