If you have a website or blog, you should have an active presence on any social media platforms like Facebook, Pinterest or LinkedIn among others. You should also know how important it is to get people to talk about it and share your content with others.
Social Media has a positive impact on your SEO so adding Social Share Icons buttons to your website is an effective way to promote your contente and increase your page views.
Our Share Icons for Adobe Muse will lead your readers to promote content from your website onto their personal profiles. This widget currently supports Facebook, Twitter, LinedIn, Google +, Pinterest and Tumblr. You can configure the icon color, hover color, size, padding, URL and target.
- Added custom Twitter text option.
- Fixed small https bug when using Pinterest.
Please follow these instructions to download a free widget:
- Add to cart the widgets that you want to download.
- Click on the cart icon to view the widgets and “proceed to checkout”.
- Fill in the billing details to create an account and press “continue” to “place order”.
- You will receive two emails to access your account and to download the widget. You can enter your account or directly download it from the email.