Get single item or purchase PREMIUM ACCESS
You will pay less than $1 per product with Premium Access
Displaying PDF documents on your website is a great way to share information with your community. Our PDF viewer widget provides the ability to display multiple PDF files anywhere in your Adobe Muse pages.
You can resize the widget, stretch it to browsers width to make it 100% responsive or just upload the pdf and it will automatically adapt its size to the document.
MAIN WIDGET FEATURES
– Resizable widget.
– Users can navigate, zoom pages and open documents in a full screen viewer.
– Display your PDF document inside this widget, it will automatically adapt to height and width.
– Users do not need Adobe Reader or browser PDF viewer, widget uses Google Docs embeddable PDF viewer.
UPDATE V2 – PDF-Display-ALT
We have coded an alternative widget based in PDF.js to avoid some iOS bugs still unsolved. You can check more info about this iOS bug at https://bugs.webkit.org/show_bug.cgi?id=164512
HOW TO USE THE NEW PDF-display-ALT WIDGET
- You will not see any widget content in your Muse workspace, but do not worry, the PDF file will appear later.
- This widget will not work in local preview, you must upload your site to your server.
- This widget requires an additional step to make it work. You only need to do this step the first time.
- Extract the .zip file content
- Use FileZilla or any other FTP software and upload the folders “build” and “web” to the ROOT folder (usually public_html) of your website.
- Attach your PDF document to the widget settings and upload your site normally.
HOW DOES IT WORK
1 – Add PDF widget into Muse workspace.
2 – Resize it as you need. Choose ‘stretch to browser with’ to make it 100% responsive easily.
3 – Use ADD FILE option to attach your PDF file.
4 – Use as many widgets per page as you want.