Free Muse MailChimp Newsletter
Get single item or purchase PREMIUM ACCESS
You will pay less than $1 per product with Premium Access
Get our Free MailChimp Newsletter integration Widget for Adobe Muse.
MailChimp is used by more than 12 million people and businesses. It is an experienced email service provider that can scale up small businesses with email marketing.
This widget is a signup form that you can place in your Adobe Muse Website to attract new subscribers and boost engagement. You just need an account in MailChimp and place your custom URL for it to work. Your new subscribers will automatically load to your MailChimp account where you can manage them.
HOW DOES IT WORK
- Fill in your “MailChimp Submit URL” field with your custom URL. More info about how to get it can be found at Getting MailChimp Submit Form URL for Adobe Muse.
- Widget is resizable, addapt it to your breakpoints as needed.
- Customize colors, font and texts.
- Show or hide first and last name fields.
- Select feedback messages language between English, French, Spanish, Polish, German & Italian.
- New color controls added.
- Now you can use default Muse fonts.
- Now you can use multiple widgets per page.
- Small bugs fixed.
To remove the widget credits, purchase the pro version.
Please follow these instructions to download a free widget:
- Add to cart the widgets that you want to download.
- Click on the cart icon to view the widgets and “proceed to checkout”.
- Fill in the billing details to create an account and press “continue” to “place order”.
- You will receive two emails to access your account and to download the widget. You can enter your account or directly download it from the email.
adrian – :
thank you very much
Zachary – :
We will see… lol
giuseppe – :
saved my life, love you, thx :*
Carola – :
Had some problems to set up Mailchimp URL but blog article helped me
Ekkachai – :
Yanis – :
simple but effective!
rog – :
we’ll see how it works
Kevin Seddon – :
It won’t work if you create aditional mailchimp mandatory fields in your control panel like “company”. The only required fields must be first name, last name and of course email.