Facebook Album Gallery
Get single item or purchase PREMIUM ACCESS. You will pay less than $1 per product with Premium Access
Now you can add to your website all your Facebook Albums as a gallery. We know how painful it can be to resize, upload all your pictures and create your albums. Specially when you first started with a Facebook Fanpage and you have all your work uploaded there. And what happens when you have to update your galleries? You have to do all this work twice, on your Facebook Fanpage and on your site. But with this widget you only have to do this once.
This Facebook Album Gallery Adobe Muse Widget allows you to link all your Facebook Albums to your site. You can choose which ones you want to display, if you want share buttons, display profile info and comments among other features. Another advantage is that you do not need to be the page owner to use this widget!
When you click on a Facebook album, this will open the gallery and show all the pictures in it. Click on a photo and use the arrows to browse all the album and see the pictures in a bigger size.
By purchasing this widget, you will get 2 widgets for different purposes:
– Facebook Album Gallery: it will show a gallery browser of your selected fan page albums so users can go through all of them.
– Facebook Single Album Gallery: it will show the gallery of a single album. If you just want your web user to see a specific gallery and there is no need for them to see the rest, then use this widget.
- Create website galleries, individual or separated in different albums.
- Provide your clients a easy way to update website galleries. They just need to upload the photos to Facebook.
- Show your web portfolio connected to Facebook.
- Display photograpy works.
- Show image archives.
- Facebook responsive gallery.
- Option to show Addthis share box below every picture.
- Exclude any album from album browser.
- Show or hide picture comments.
- Show or hide share buttons.
- Show or hide image text.
- Show or hide image counter.
- Show or hide image Facebook comments.
- Show or hide Facebook profile info.
- Select max number of comments to show.
- Select thumbnail size.
- Set gallery alignment to left or center.
NOTE: you should not use both single and multiple album widgets in same page.
HOW DOES IT WORK
- Drop widget to Adobe Muse.
- Resize it as you need.
- Set your Facebook account, Facebook Access Token and excluded albums.
- Customize widget as you want.
- Added new color settings and option to set a custom back icon image URL.
- Vertically centered images & styling bugs fixed.