WhatsApp Share Button
There are two widgets included in the pack and you can test how both of them work in this demo:
1- If you preview this demo using your desktop, when you click on the WhatsApp icon you will be able to send a message to a specific number via WhatsApp web. You can add this button so your visitors can directly send you a message.
2- When you preview this demo using a mobile device, you can share content with your own WhatsApp contacts.
▶ Get this widget!
HOW TO INSTALL THE WIDGET?
1. Download the Widget.
2. Once downloaded, unzip to the desired folder/location. You will find two files: Mulib and readme.txt
3. Double click the .mulib file to install the widget. The double click automatically installs the widget.
4. Go to your Library Panel to find the Widget. The Library Panel is where you will find all your widgets.
5. Drag it to your site.
6. Open the widget options and Customize it!
WHAT IS IN THE PACKAGE?
When you download the widget, you must extract the zip file and you will find several files:
- Two mulibs.
- readme.txt, a document with instructions.
HOW DOES IT WORK?