This widget automatically translates the website into visitor's browser language. This message has been originally written in English, so if you visit this page from non-English country, you will find this text translated into yours.
You can change the border color and radius, select the site language, choose to show Google icon and bar, and select if you want to autotranslate to user browser language.
The widget displays the whole list of languages or you can select which ones to show by just typing the country code.
1. Purchase and Download the Widget.
2. Once download, unzip to the desired folder/location. You will find two files: Mulib and readme.txt
3. Double click the .mulib file to install the widget. The double click automatically installs the widget.
4. Go to your Library Panel to find the Widget. The Library Panel is where you will find all your widgets.
5. Drag it to your site.
6. Open the widget options and Customize it!
When you download the widget, you must extract the zip file and you will find several files:
- One Mulib.
Follow these steps to customize your Widget:
1. Choose border color, size and padding.
2. Select site language.
3. Display all languages or elect country codes.
4. Show or hide Google icon and bar.
5. Activated automatic translation.
© Responsive Muse
All rights reserved