When you download the widget, extract the zip file and you will find several files:
- One Mulib, which is the widget that you have to install into Adobe Muse.
- readme.txt, a document with full instructions.
Follow these steps to customize your Widget:
1. Select marquee colour and background colour. Remember that you can play with the background opacity.
2. Choose size, padding and font family. If you decide to increase the size, you must also increase the padding.
3. Configure the count and the speed of the marquee.
4. You can select the direction of the marquee, from right to left or viceversa.
5. Write the text you want to show.
© Responsive Muse | All rights reserved