Make sure that the audio files that you attach to the widget settings are not too big. Otherwise, your website load very slow.
You do not have to style the widget, as its appearance will depend on the browser. Open this demo in Chrome, Safari, Firefox or any other to see how it will look like.
1. Purchase and Download the Widget.
2. Once download, unzip to the desired folder/location. You will find two files: Mulib and readme.txt
3. Double click the .mulib file to install the widget. The double click automatically installs the widget.
4. Go to your Library Panel to find the Widget. The Library Panel is where you will find all your widgets.
5. Drag it to your site.
6. Open the widget options and Customize it!
When you download the widget, you must extract the zip file and you will find several files:
- One Mulib.
- readme.txt, a document with full instructions.
Follow these steps to customize your Widget:
1. Add the widget into Muse workspace.
2. Attach an audio file to your widget settings.
3. Choose wether you want autoplay or not.
4.Remember, do not try to style this widget, its appearance will be based on client browser's preferences. That means that widget size and colors will change in each browser.
© Responsive Muse | All rights reserved
Audio: Thats a Wrap - incompetech.com