Place a Search Bar in your Adobe Muse site using our Search Widget. This simple rectangle can have a huge impact effects on your site.
Your users need to easily find the content that they are looking for in your site. The easier it is to navigate on your site, the easier it is for people to navigate around your whole site, the more likely it is that they will.
This bar uses Google Custom Search, the best Search Engine in the world.
This is a demo of our Widget. You can try and use it to see how it works. The widget is configured to search in responsive-muse.com
Suggested keywords for our website:
Widget, template, free, premium, Muse
1. Purchase and Download the Widget.
2. Once download, unzip to the desired folder/location. You will find two files: Mulib and readme.txt
3. Double click the .mulib file to install the widget. The double click automatically installs the widget.
4. Go to your Library Panel to find the Widget. The Library Panel is where you will find all your widgets.
5. Drag it to your site.
6. Open the widget options and Customize it!
When you download the widget, you must extract the zip file and you will find several files:
- One Mulib, which is the widget.
- readme.txt, a document with full instructions.
Follow these steps to customize your Widget:
1. Select the Search Box, Search Padding and Search Button size.
2. Choose if you want target blank and center the content.
3. Design the button and the search bar colours.
4. Write your domain.
5. Change the name of the label and placeholder if you want.
© Responsive Muse | All rights reserved