If you just want to share one specific album on your website and you do not have any interest in showing the rest, instead of using the Facebook Album Gallery Widget use the Facebook Single Album Gallery.
When you purchase this widget, you actually get two different widgets. This is a simplified version.
This simplified widget works as the Facebook Album Gallery. The album will open when you click on it and all the photos will appear. Click on the photos and they will zoom in.
You can also find the same features in this widget as in Facebook Album Gallery. Choose to display the text and comments, and use share buttons among others.
1. Purchase and Download the Widget.
2. Once download, unzip to the desired folder/location. You will find two files: Mulib and readme.txt
3. Double click the .mulib file to install the widget. The double click automatically installs the widget.
4. Go to your Library Panel to find the Widget. The Library Panel is where you will find all your widgets.
5. Drag it to your site.
6. Open the widget options and Customize it!
When you download the widget, you must extract the zip file and you will find several files:
- 2 Mulib: facebook album gallery and facebook single album gallery.
- readme.txt, a document with full instructions.
- 5 jpg images.
Follow these steps to customize your Widget:
1. Select the number of comments you want to show.
2. Set the thumbnail width.
3. Choose if you want to show the account info, iage count, image text, comments and center the content.
4. Write the Access token (follow the instructions in readme.txt).
5. Type the Facebook Account Name and profile public ID.
6. Write the album ID you want to display.
© Responsive Muse | All rights reserved