Preview Facebook Single Album Gallery
Now you just need one image gallery on Facebook and you can display it on your website. You do not have to create seperate galleries and go through resizing and uploading all the pictures twice. Save time and effort with the Facebook Album Gallery for Adobe Muse.
The images will load faster than if you create a web gallery. Let your users have a better experience on your website by not waiting the whole gallery to load.
Move your mouse over the albums to start the Hover Effect. Click on an album and all the photos will open. If you click again on a photo, it will enlarge. You can always go back to the albums by clicking on "Back".
There are a lot of features in this widget. You can choose to display the number of images, include comments, show the profile information, add share buttons to each photo and text.
1. Purchase and Download the Widget.
2. Once download, unzip to the desired folder/location. You will find two files: Mulib and readme.txt
3. Double click the .mulib file to install the widget. The double click automatically installs the widget.
4. Go to your Library Panel to find the Widget. The Library Panel is where you will find all your widgets.
5. Drag it to your site.
6. Open the widget options and Customize it!
When you download the widget, you must extract the zip file and you will find several files:
- 2 Mulib: facebook album gallery and facebook single album gallery.
- readme.txt, a document with full instructions.
- 5 jpg images.
Follow these steps to customize your Widget:
1. Select the number of comments you want to show.
2. Set the thumbnail width.
3. Choose if you want to show the account info, iage count, image text, comments and center the content.
4. Write the Access token (follow the instructions in readme.txt).
5. Type the Facebook Account Name and profile public ID.
6. Write the name of the albums that you do not want to display.
© Responsive Muse | All rights reserved