Try saving one of the pictures of this page. You cannot right? That is because we are using our Disable Right Click Widget for Adobe Muse. If you want to protect your photos from Imagery Theft, get this widget for free! You just have to drag it to your workspace and that is it!
1. Purchase and Download the Widget.
2. Once download, unzip to the desired folder/location. You will find two files: Mulib and readme.txt
3. Double click the .mulib file to install the widget. The double click automatically installs the widget.
4. Go to your Library Panel to find the Widget. The Library Panel is where you will find all your widgets.
5. Drag it to your site.
6. Open the widget options and Customize it!
When you download the widget, you must extract the zip file and you will find several files:
- One Mulib.
- readme.txt, a document with full instructions.
© Responsive Muse | All rights reserved
Photos: Unsplash. Cameron Kirby/Swaraj Tiwari