1. Purchase and Download the Widget.
2. Once download, unzip to the desired folder/location. You will find two files: Mulib and Read me
3. Double click the .mulib file to install the widget. The double click automatically installs the widget.
4. Launch Adobe Muse and go to your Library Panel to find the Widget named “Responsive Popup”. The Library Panel is where you will find all your widgets.
5. Drag it to your site and place the widget on the top layer. If needed, send the rest of the elements to the back.
6. Open the widget options and Customize it!
WHAT IS IN THE PACKAGE?
When you download the widget, you must extract the zip file and you will find 2 files:
- Mulib, which is the widget
- Read me, a document with full instructions.
HOW TO INSTALL THE WIDGET?
This is a free countdown is simple and easy to use. Follow these steps to customize yours:
1. Choose the most suitable font size and font weight for your countdown.
2. Open the color selector for text color.
3. There are 4 different text styles. Once you decide which style suits best, set the final date and the widget will automatically start the countdown.
4. You can decide if you want the minutes and seconds to show, text labels and line breaks between
HOW DOES IT WORK?
© Responsive Muse | All rights reserved