The separator is placed below the title and above this text. It is a thin shadow with an icon in the middle of it. You can choose the icon you want from Font Awesome, change the color of the icon, circle and border.
Stretch it to browsers width or adjust it manually to each breakpoint. Add a shadow and change the color of the separator. You can also play with the colors of the border or background. Increase its size and adjust the alignament.
1. Purchase and Download the Widget.
2. Once download, unzip to the desired folder/location. You will find two files: Mulib and readme.txt
3. Double click the .mulib file to install the widget. The double click automatically installs the widget.
4. Go to your Library Panel to find the Widget. The Library Panel is where you will find all your widgets.
5. Drag it to your site.
6. Open the widget options and Customize it!
When you download the widget, you must extract the zip file and you will find several files:
- One Mulib.
- readme.txt, a document with full instructions.
Follow these steps to customize your Widget:
1. Choose background color and opacity.
2. Select icon, border and separator color.
3. Showing shadow is optional.
4.Play with size, padding, margin and shadow height.
5. Use Font Awesome Icons!!
© Responsive Muse | All rights reserved
Photo: Unsplash - Francisco Galarza