Move your cursor over the image to interact with the background.
HOW TO INSTALL THE WIDGET?
1. Purchase and Download the Widget.
2. Once download, unzip to the desired folder/location. You will find two files: Mulib and readme.txt
3. Double click the .mulib file to install the widget. The double click automatically installs the widget.
4. Go to your Library Panel to find the Widget. The Library Panel is where you will find all your widgets.
5. Drag it to your site.
6. Open the widget options and Customize it!
WHAT IS IN THE PACKAGE?
When you download the widget, you must extract the zip file and you will find several files:
- One Mulib file.
- readme.txt, a document with instructions.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Follow these steps to customize your Widget:
1. Add the widget into Muse workspace.
2. Attach an image.
3. Select speed, density, particle color and interactive effect.
4. Send your background to back under "arrange" menu.
© Responsive Muse | All rights reserved
Photo: Diego Hernández - unsplash.com