Preview this demo with a mobile device. Add a Phone Call Button at the bottom left or bottom right positions of your website. Click on the button and it will trigger an automatic call option in mobile devices.
1. Purchase and Download the Widget.
2. Once download, unzip to the desired folder/location. You will find two files: Mulib and readme.txt
3. Double click the .mulib file to install the widget. The double click automatically installs the widget.
4. Go to your Library Panel to find the Widget. The Library Panel is where you will find all your widgets.
5. Drag it to your site.
6. Open the widget options and Customize it!
When you download the widget, you must extract the zip file and you will find several files:
- One Mulib.
- readme.txt, a document with full instructions.
Follow these steps to customize your Widget:
1. Add the widget into Muse workspace.
2. Set up your desired colors.
3. Decrease border radius to transform the circle into a square.
4. Set up your mobile phone number.
© Responsive Muse | All rights reserved