by Responsive Muse
Attach an image to the widget options and select the
speed and direction of the animation.
Get an animated background from a static image!
1. Purchase and Download the Widget.
2. Once download, unzip to the desired folder/location. You will find two files: Mulib and readme.txt
3. Double click the .mulib file to install the widget. The double click automatically installs the widget.
4. Go to your Library Panel to find the Widget. The Library Panel is where you will find all your widgets.
5. Drag it to your site.
6. Open the widget options and Customize it!
When you download the widget, you must extract the zip file and you will find several files:
- One Mulib file.
- readme.txt, a document with instructions.
© Responsive Muse | All rights reserved