The Accordion Muse Widget is an expandable and collapsible content holder. It displays and hides the information in tabs. When you click on a tab, this will open showing the content and it will close when you click on it again.
This Adobe Muse Widget is very useful to list product features, for F.A.Q (Frequently Asked Questions) or long descriptions. Responsive Muse wants to provide you the best tools for your web designs so your users have a positive interaction.
See how to Accordion Widget pushes all the elements below. You do not need to group alements for this as the widget will do the job on its own.
1. Purchase and Download the Widget.
2. Once download, unzip to the desired folder/location. You will find two files: Mulib and readme.txt
3. Double click the .mulib file to install the widget. The double click automatically installs the widget.
4. Go to your Library Panel to find the Widget. The Library Panel is where you will find all your widgets.
5. Drag it to your site.
6. Open the widget options and Customize it!
When you download the widget, you must extract the zip file and you will find several files:
- one Mulib, which is the widget.
- readme.txt, a document with full instructions.v
Follow these steps to customize your Widget:
1. Style the title with all our options.
2. Do the same with the description and icon options.
3. Write a title and a description for each tab.
4. Choose among 630 icons in Font Awesome.
5. Leave the tabs empty if you need less than 10 tabs.
© Responsive Muse | All rights reserved