HTML5 Audio Player Adobe Muse Widget
The HTML5 audio tag is used to embed mp3 or ogg sound files in websites. It will render a client side audio player where you can play and stop music, control volume and other settings. Before HTML5, audio files could only be played in a browser with a plug-in like flash, but Adobe has announced that they will no longer support Flash for mobile. Html5 solves the problem and with the HTML5 Audio Player Widget you can implement it in your Adobe Muse site.
The HTML5 <audio> element is used to embed sound content in documents, it provides a standard for playing audio files on the web.
Our widget supports .mp3 and .ogg audio files. Make sure that your audio files are not too big before uploading them to your website. Otherwise, your website visitors could experience slow page loading.
- Do not try to style this widget, its appearance will be based on client browser’s preference.
- Since autoplay may be restricted in mobile devices and you cannot style this player, you may want to hide it in the smallest breakpoints.
HOW DOES IT WORK
- Add the widget into Muse workspace.
- Attach an audio file to your widget settings.
- Choose wether you want autoplay or not.
- Remember, do not try to style this widget, its appearance will be based on client browser’s preferences. That means that widget size and colors will change in each browser.