A One page template to create a simple website. This type of templates are easier to manage and browsing is faster. You just need to scroll down the page to see all the content. This is a great template for you to start with if you are a Muse beginner or you are planning to design a clean website with basic content. You can also add more pages and create a multiple-page website starting from this template.
You are allowed to use all the photos, as they are free for personal and commercial use. You can find these photos in Pixabay. This theme is ideal for environmentally friendly websites, eco-friendly organisations and nature lovers.
The template has anchor menus, which means that if you click on the name of each section, it will automatically take you there. Google maps, social buttons and a contact form are also included in the template. The template is 100% responsive and adapts perfectly to any device.
Description of the template:
- One page template
- 100% responsive.
- Anchor menu.
- Clean and neat layout.
- Contact form, Google Maps location, Social Buttons.
- No external widgets.
- Photos downloaded from Pixabay
HOW DOES THE TEMPLATE WORK
1. Purchase and Download the template
2. Once download, unzip to the desired folder/location. You will find several files:
3. Add your own text to the sections, change the photos or use the template’s. They are free for personal and commercial use.
If you want to render Font Awesome font that we use for the leaf icons used in this template, follow this tutorial: