Download our Muse widget for Automatic Website Translation.
Translations helps us to bridge distances. Just imagine how easy it would be to automatically translate your website to other language just by placing this Widget. If your website is in polish, any visitor from Spain or China that enters your site will be able to read and understand the information as the widget translates the website to the users browser default language.
If your comfort zone is English, use this Adobe Muse Widget to translate to other languages. It is an easy solution for fast translations.
This Widget uses Google Translator Services.
- Hide Google Translator icon
- Hide Google Translator bar
- Auto translate to user language
- Control border color, size and padding
- Translate sites from all supported languages: Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Cebuano, Chichewa, zhChinese, zhChinese(Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Esperanto, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian, Hausa, Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong, Hungarian, Icelandic, Igbo, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Khmer, Korean, Lao, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malagasy, Malay, Malayalam, Maltese, Maori, Marathi, Mongolian, Myanmar(Burmese), Nepali, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Sesotho, Sinhala, Slovak, Slovenian, Somali, Spanish, Sundanese, Swahili, Swedish, Tajik, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukranian, Urdu, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Welsh, Yiddish, Yoruba & Zulu.
Any feedback is welcome!
UPDATE V1.1: September 2016
- Compatible with latest Adobe Muse version.
UPDATE V2: June 2017
- Now you can choose what languages to show in dropdown.
- Just enter country codes using comma separated values.
- You can check Google Translator country codes at https://cloud.google.com/translate/docs/languages
- Using only a few languages will make widget fit better in mobile devices.