Home Forums Support Widget Support Other Widgets Post here issues related with other widgets

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster
    #9373 |

If your widget is not listed as a subforum, DO NOT REPLY HERE, create a new topic in “Other Widgets” subforum.
    Thank you!

Mari
    Participant
    #14181 |

I have just downloaded NEWS WIDGET FREE V2 to update V1. Can this be accomplished without starting over again on everything, or do I just have to throw out all the work I did before? Also, I am annoyed that I received no notification of the need to update before my widgets just stopped working.

responsive-muse
    Keymaster
    #14199 |

Hello!

We are sorry. Google stopped their feeds API and it was a big issue that forced us to build widget from scratch.

Yes, you need to add V2 to your workspace and update the page where that widget is located.

Best way to stay tunned is following us in Facebook.

We notice about updates there:

Since Google Feeds API closed its doors some days ago, we have completely rewritten this widget. If you see “loading” message in your widget and it does not work, you need to update it to V2.
    https://www.facebook.com/responsivemuse/posts/1540962999248617

Kind regards.

responsive-muse
    Keymaster
    #14583 |

Please, post a new topic and do not reply to older topics, so other users will benefit from your questions. Closed topic!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Post here issues related with other widgets’ is closed to new replies.