Scroll down the page and the widget will automatically appear at the bottom right of the page. If you click on the widget, it will redirect you to the top of the page. The button will disappear in this demo in mobile devices since usually this is just recommended for desktop.
If your web pages need a lot of scroll, visitors will be thankful if you add a return to top button, so it is faster to access the previous content and the menu above.
1. Purchase and Download the Widget.
2. Once download, unzip to the desired folder/location. You will find two files: Mulib and readme.txt
3. Double click the .mulib file to install the widget. The double click automatically installs the widget.
4. Go to your Library Panel to find the Widget. The Library Panel is where you will find all your widgets.
5. Drag it to your site.
6. Open the widget options and Customize it!
When you download the widget, you must extract the zip file and you will find several files:
- One Mulib.
- readme.txt, a document with full instructions.
Follow these steps to customize your Widget:
1. Choose the circle background color and opacity.
2. Select Hover Background color and Hover Background opacity.
3. Pick arrow color and arrow hover color.
5. Play with Circle Radius to make you button circle or square.
6. You can align righ or left.
© Responsive Muse | All rights reserved