Move your cursor over the image to see the different zoom effects and cursor types.
1. Purchase and Download the Widget.
2. Once download, unzip to the desired folder/location. You will find two files: Mulib and readme.txt
3. Double click the .mulib file to install the widget. The double click automatically installs the widget.
4. Go to your Library Panel to find the Widget. The Library Panel is where you will find all your widgets.
5. Drag it to your site.
6. Open the widget options and Customize it!
When you download the widget, you must extract the zip file and you will find several files:
- One Mulib.
- readme.txt, a document with full instructions.
Follow these steps to customize your Widget:
1. Add the widget into Muse workspace.
2. Attach an image.
3. Write an image description.
4. Select effect and cursor type.
© Responsive Muse | All rights reserved
Photo: Diego Hernández - unsplash.com