Share your Facebook Events on your website. You just have to create or update the events on Facebook and by placing this widget on your Adobe Muse website, it will automatically show on your web.
You can search for events using keywords, order the events by date, name or description. You can show up to 100 events, display a reduced number by page and add pagination.
1. Purchase and Download the Widget.
2. Once download, unzip to the desired folder/location. You will find two files: Mulib and readme.txt
3. Double click the .mulib file to install the widget. The double click automatically installs the widget.
4. Go to your Library Panel to find the Widget. The Library Panel is where you will find all your widgets.
5. Drag it to your site.
6. Open the widget options and Customize it!
When you download the widget, you must extract the zip file and you will find several files:
- One Mulib, which is the widget.
- readme.txt, a document with full instructions.
- 2 jpg images.
Follow these steps to customize your Widget:
1. Start designing the colours for the header style.
2. Set the picture width and all font sizes.
3. Choose the result limit. You have up to 100 results.
4. Select if you want to show the length, pagination, buttons, past events, etc.
5. Change the label names if you want.
6. Write the Access token (follow the instructions in readme.txt) and Fanpage ID.
© Responsive Muse | All rights reserved