When you download the widget, you must extract the zip file and you will find several files:
- One Mulib, which is the widget that you have to install into Adobe Muse.
- readme.txt, a document with full instructions.
Follow these steps to customize your Widget:
1. Select type colour and background colour.
2. Choose size, padding and font family.
3. Configure typing and back typing speed.
4. You can select ifinite loop or random sentence order.
5. Write the text you want to show. Seperate sentences with a hastag.
© Responsive Muse | All rights reserved