Font Awesome gives you scalable vector icons that can easily be customised. You can change the size, color or add a drop shadow. If you visit their website, you can find a big list of more than 650 free icons and many examples on how to apply them. If you are tired of designing your own icons or you find it difficult to find free vector icons, we have great news for you…Font Awesome is available for Adobe Muse!
In this tutorial you are going to learn how to use Font Awesome in Adobe Muse. You can also f0llow these same steps and use Font Awesome in other programs like Illustrator or Photoshop.
- Visit fontawsome.io and download the font. Unzip the folder and open it. Go to “font” folder and there you will find the font in several formats.
2. In Adobe Muse go to File -> Add/remove Web Fonts.
3. A window will open and you will find 3 options. Go to “Self-Hosted” and click on “Add Fonts”.
4. Locate the folder or “drag and drop” the font in these three formats: .woof, .svg and .eot
5. Open this Cheatsheet and highlight (or double click) the icon that you want. Copy (ctrl+c or cmd+c) and paste (ctrl+v or cmd+v) on Adobe Muse Workspace. You will get a text box with a square.
6. Open the Text options and display all the fonts. Click on Font awesome and the icon will appear. Now you can increase its size and change its color.